From: dale!helkenn@nosc.mil  (David Helken)
Subject: Re: INFO-ADA Digest V93 #359
Date: 11 Jun 93 21:00:35 GMT	[thread overview]

I'm certainly jumping onto this bandwagon. It sounds very similar to the
announce group I polled this group about in May. The only time I was able to
get a current binding was to get on the ASIS wg mailing list. When the
announcement was mailed to people on the list, I was notified in turn,
requested, received, and ACTUALLY COMPILED(!!!) the ASIS binding specs. I'd
like to get the POSIX bindings, but no go yet. It is painful to wade through
all the crap in order to get to the pearls. So, I vote yes, and would help, you
Ken, in any way I can. It is time to get off our collective butts and do
something like lighting a candle instead of just cursing the darkness...

	Dave