* Re: Ralph Crafts, my hero!!!
@ 1993-05-21 14:37 dgs
From: dgs @ 1993-05-21 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

The same Ralph Craft who stated about 2-3 years ago (again I believe
it was in GCN) that the "BSY-2 won't be delievered" due to it's
dependence on Reuse. Well, we're still working on it (and using
Verdix Ada , BTW).

* Re: Ralph Crafts, my hero!!!
@ 1993-05-21 14:38 europa.eng.gtefsd.com!fs7.ece.cmu.edu!news.sei.cmu.edu!ajpo.sei.cmu.edu!w
From: europa.eng.gtefsd.com!fs7.ece.cmu.edu!news.sei.cmu.edu!ajpo.sei.cmu.edu!w @ 1993-05-21 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <SRCTRAN.93May21094245@world.std.com> srctran@world.std.com (Gregory
 Aharonian) writes:

>   In the May 10, 1993 issue of Government Computer News, GCN interviews
>Ralph Crafts, in which he says many nice things about the Ada language
>[deletia]
>
>     Anyways, great stuff in GCN.  It's a shame no one cares.

Gee, I care.  His article (along with several other Ada-positive
propagandii :-) is pinned on my bulletin board outside my office.

--
-Comments above aren't neceessarily the opinion of the SEI, AJPO, or CAE-Link-
David Weller  |  Have you hugged your DRAGOON lately?