From: dell@hydra.chinalake.navy.mil (Dell Killian)
Subject: Ada RPC toolkits
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1993 22:22:50 GMT
Date: 1993-03-25T22:22:50+00:00	[thread overview]

Problem: To develop an Ada application and distribute
the Ada packages across two SUN machines using the low
level socket calls. (Not going to use streams at this time).

Possible solution:
We have an Ada toolkit for distributing Ada packages over an ethernet
to two SUN machines.  The toolkit came from one of the repositories
some time ago and is called "Ada REMOTE PROCEDURE CALL (RPC) TOOLKIT
(PHASE 1).  The date on the documentation is 31 March 1988.  We
installed the toolkit in a directory and received compile errors on the
test1-demo.  We have not been able to resolve the problems yet.
My question is:
1)Does anyone use this toolkit and if so what are your comments?
2)Do you use another toolkit to distribute your Ada.

---
Thanks,

Dell Killian
Naval Air Warfare Center - Weapons Division
Code C2916
China Lake, CA 93555-6001
Phone:	619-939-2372
FAX:	619-939-8293