From: gibbons@speedy.cci.de (Andrew Gibbons)
Subject: Graphics toolsets for Ada on PCs
Date: 23 Mar 93 13:54:08 GMT
Date: 1993-03-23T13:54:08+00:00	[thread overview]

  I am posting this request for a colleague.  He is working with Ada on
an IBM PC compatible.  He would like to know of any toolsets available for
creating graphical user interfaces to be incorporated into Ada programs.  He
is working with the Meridian Ada compiler, though he also has access to the
Alsys and Janus compilers.
  Any responses may be mailed directly to my colleague at wussow@cci.de or
if people prefer to post their responses, I will gather them together for
him.
  Thanks in advance.
                        Andy.