From: agate!spool.mu.edu!uwm.edu!caen!rphroy!ilium!gdls!tarcea@ucbvax.Berkeley. EDU  (Glenn Tarcea)
Subject: Tired of the Ada vs. (Pick your language) discussion
Date: 16 Dec 92 12:58:14 GMT	[thread overview]

  Can we please stay on the topic of discussing Ada, and Ada in
real-world systems. All languages have their strengths and weaknesses
and I am tired of hearing religous comparisons of why either Ada is
better than language X or language X is better than Ada. Maybe a news
group called comp.lang.religion should be started for these stupid
discussions. I program in both 'C' and Ada and I can appreciate the
strengths (and weaknesses) of each of the languages, I don't need
somebody to give me their supposedly unbiased opinion on language
greatness.

  -- glenn

=
              __   __   ___  |   Glenn Tarcea -| Software Tools |-
         //// _  __  ___     |   General Dynamics