* Ada source for compression (LZW especially)?
@ 1992-10-01 21:15 Michael Chen
From: Michael Chen @ 1992-10-01 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Posting this for a friend...

Date:    Thu, 01 Oct 92 14:31:57 EDT
From:    jnestoriak@vnet.ibm.com
Subject: Compression stuff

We at IBM don't (yet) have full internet access so I was wondering if you
could do me a favor?  Post a note on comp.lang.ada for me requesting that
if anyone has the source code to a compression program in ADA (esp LZW
compression) to send me a note of where I could find it, or better yet
to send the code in a message (if it's not too big).  Tell them to send it
directly to me at jnestoriak@vnet.ibm.com because I can't read any netnews.

Thanks

Remember, replies via e-mail should go to John and not me (I'll just pass them
on to him).

-- Mike
| Michael Chen			| From the depths of our most lucid horrors |
|				| spring our fond hopes and pure desires... |
| mchen@groucho.cs.psu.edu	| except what comes from HELL! :-) 7/23/92  |
| Michael Chen			| From the depths of our most lucid horrors |
|				| spring our fond hopes and pure desires... |
| mchen@groucho.cs.psu.edu	| except what comes from HELL! :-) 7/23/92  |

only message in thread, other threads:[~1992-10-01 21:15 UTC | newest]