* Is there a next version of Ada in the planing?
@ 2003-08-22 20:27 Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-08-22 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

The subject says all :-)....

But yeah, I'm just wondering if some organization is planning something like
that?  new lagnuage extensions syntax elements and others?

Dotn et me wrong, seems complete as far as a language goes, but just to
refresh it  a bit, bring it to the new millenium? :-)

--
St�phane Richard
Senior Software and Technology Supervisor

* Re: Is there a next version of Ada in the planing?
@ 2003-08-22 22:30 ` David Holm
From: David Holm @ 2003-08-22 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ada200X is in the works.

@ 2003-08-23  0:17   ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-08-23  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Where can I read more about it?  got a URL somewhere?

--

@ 2003-08-23 14:10     ` Nick Roberts
From: Nick Roberts @ 2003-08-23 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)