From: "Anders Wirzenius" <anders.wirzenius@pp.qnet.fi>
Subject: Re: A# Usage
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 05:42:57 GMT
Date: 2004-02-12T05:42:57+00:00	[thread overview]

"R. Srinivasan" <r.srinivasan@cox.net> wrote in
message news:ISCWb.1102$m43.764@lakeread01...
> recent postings about A# have piqued my curiosity.
>
> Are there any significant size projects going on
using A# - anything that
> can be shared publicly?

I am not guilty ;)
I am attending a .NET course which teaches mainly
Visual Basic. I managed last tuesday to install A#
(mgnat) and do a test where I made an A# dll that was
called from a VB GUI button.
The installation and test went nice and smoothly. I
have no plans at present to do any significant size
project using A#.

Anders