From: Kilgallen@SpamCop.net (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: tasks
Date: 26 Feb 2002 05:37:30 -0600
Date: 2002-02-26T05:37:30-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <3c7b4e05$1@news.starhub.net.sg>, "Edmund" <demund_98@yahoo.com.sg> writes:
> I'm a Ada novice and have this question:
> can tasks be implemented across 2 different packages?

Yes.  You can think of a task as an execution context.  A package
is more like a collection of subprograms and types.  For beginners
doing small programs, the most important consideration for package
design is to restrict a package to "similar" things so that when
certain types and subprograms are needed for a particular program,
you can easily specify inclusion of the appropriate package.