* Crosstalk Article of Interest
@ 2002-11-08 20:16 Richard Riehle
From: Richard Riehle @ 2002-11-08 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a short article appearing in the January 2003
issue of Crosstalk in which I mention Ada.   The
article is about the Software Engineering Process
Review (SEPR) that Assistant Secretary of Defense
Emmett Paige suggested in the memo where he
broadened the range of acceptable programming
languages for DoD applications.

Richard Riehle

* Re: Crosstalk Article of Interest
@ 2002-11-09 14:17 ` Dr. Michael Paus
From: Dr. Michael Paus @ 2002-11-09 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Richard Riehle wrote:
> I have a short article appearing in the January 2003
> issue of Crosstalk in which I mention Ada.   The
> article is about the Software Engineering Process
> Review (SEPR) that Assistant Secretary of Defense
> Emmett Paige suggested in the memo where he
> broadened the range of acceptable programming
> languages for DoD applications.
>
> Richard Riehle

This will probably not reach a very wide audiance. See
posting above. It seems that the Crosstalk server has
been closed for the general public.

Michael

* Re: Crosstalk Article of Interest
@ 2002-11-10  8:15   ` R. Tim Coslet
From: R. Tim Coslet @ 2002-11-10  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

I had no trouble reaching their server from home tonight...

--
        R. Tim Coslet
        r_tim_coslet@pacbell.net

Technology, n. Domesticated natural phenomena.