From: "R. Tim Coslet" <R_Tim_Coslet@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Ada test tools
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 04:27:46 GMT
Date: 2002-09-11T04:27:46+00:00	[thread overview]

I've used AdaCAST quite a bit.

Overall it seems to work very well for CUT level testing.

However the initial versions we got had severe problems testing packages
that contained tasks. I spent ALOT of time sending them sample test
environments that would not work correctly to get various bugs fixed.
Current versions seem to be working reasonably well for us.

Another one you could look at is AdaTest (from a British company, I don't
recall their name). What I see of their ads they look more "stable" and
"mature" than AdaCAST, but I've never had a chance to try it out.

--
        R. Tim Coslet
        r_tim_coslet@pacbell.net

Technology, n. Domesticated natural phenomena.