From: Andrew Reynolds <drewr@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: GVD port to Mac OS X?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 04:57:10 GMT
Date: 2002-02-26T04:57:10+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi Mike,

I am actually using it as I type.  I have to generate the patch files and
the instructions for building it.  It requires the GNAT OS X port found at:

http://adapower.net/macos

When the patches are ready they will be posted at the above site.  Of course
GtkAda is required and that will also be made available as well.  Expect to
see it by the end of the week.

Drew Reynolds
GNAT OS X Development Team

On 2/25/02 9:22 PM, in article