From: "Beard, Frank" <beardf@spawar.navy.mil>
To: "'comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org'" <comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>
Subject: RE: Variable length raw-byte data
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:11:13 -0500
Date: 2000-12-12T16:11:13-05:00	[thread overview]

Your right.  When I wrote the code that used Unchecked_Conversion,
it was on an HP-UX box with the Alsys Ada83 compiler that didn't
have System.Address_To_Access_Conversions.  The addresses there
did translate nicely to access types.

With Ada95, the only interfaces I've written to C have used the
Interfaces.C... packages.

Frank