From: "Beard, Frank" <beardf@spawar.navy.mil>
To: "'comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org'" <comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>
Subject: RE: Protected Type Question.
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 01:43:37 -0500
Date: 2000-12-12T01:43:37-05:00	[thread overview]

The task (3) combination was more common, but I also had other
task combinations hang.  I don't think the program is crashing.
Each of the tasks have "when others" exception handlers that log,
and nothing is showing up.

Pragma Atomic and Volatile were a shot in the dark.  I didn't
really think it would make a difference.

We're running on NT 4.0 with Service Pack 5.

If you think of anything else, let me know.
Thanks.

Frank