From: Alain Graziani <graziani@GTSS.RDYNE.ROCKWELL.COM>
Subject: Re: OpenVMS Ada95 Capability (was ACT & Ada95 in comp.lang.ada)
Date: 1996/04/25
Date: 1996-04-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

At 02:28 PM 4/25/96 GMT, klaus wyss by ubsswop wrote:
>Hello
>
>I am also looking for a new VMS/VAX ada(95) compiler.
>Specially one using DECthreads. Irun run into problems with other libraries
> using DECthreads and the DEC ada compiler.
>
>Klaus Wyss
>Union Bank of Switzerland

The last news I got from Digital is that they will not release any more
versions of the Ada compiler for VAX/VMS.  Only the Alpha/VMS version will
be updated.  To make things even better, they have no plans to go to Ada95.
They said Rational Software Corp will handle the Ada95 compiler product line
but Rational doesn't have it available for VMS yet.

Alain Graziani

Rocketdyne Division, Rockwell International
Ground and Test Support Software
International Space Station Alpha
graziani@gtss.rdyne.rockwell.com
(opinions are my own and not my employer)