* kudos for ACT support
@ 2000-05-23  0:00 Terry Westley
From: Terry Westley @ 2000-05-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

ACT deserves kudos for the great support they provide.  We have a support
contract and I couldn't be more happy with the support they have provided so
far.

We are in the midst of a conversion from Sun Ada (VADS) to GNAT.  I had long
ago given up on getting useful support from Sun or Rational.  The reputation
of
GNAT and ACT was one of several reasons we switched to GNAT and I'm
happy that it was been a great success for us so far.

--
Terry J. Westley, Software Systems Engineering Supervisor
Veridian Engineering, Calspan Operations

* Re: kudos for ACT support
@ 2000-05-23  0:00 ` gressett
From: gressett @ 2000-05-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Terry Westley" <twestley@buffalo.veridian.com> wrote:

>ACT deserves kudos for the great support they provide.  We have a support
>contract and I couldn't be more happy with the support they have provided so
>far.
>
>We are in the midst of a conversion from Sun Ada (VADS) to GNAT.  I had long
>ago given up on getting useful support from Sun or Rational.  The reputation
>of
>GNAT and ACT was one of several reasons we switched to GNAT and I'm
>happy that it was been a great success for us so far.
Have you used any of their training/education services?