From: "Terry Westley" <twestley@buffalo.veridian.com>
Subject: kudos for ACT support
Date: 2000/05/23
Date: 2000-05-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

ACT deserves kudos for the great support they provide.  We have a support
contract and I couldn't be more happy with the support they have provided so
far.

We are in the midst of a conversion from Sun Ada (VADS) to GNAT.  I had long
ago given up on getting useful support from Sun or Rational.  The reputation
of
GNAT and ACT was one of several reasons we switched to GNAT and I'm
happy that it was been a great success for us so far.

--
Terry J. Westley, Software Systems Engineering Supervisor
Veridian Engineering, Calspan Operations