From: tmoran@acm.org
Subject: Re: Ada calendar package
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 04:47:28 GMT
Date: 2001-10-25T04:47:28+00:00	[thread overview]

>I was wondering if anyone had an Ada package for doing calendar type
>manipulations.
  The problem is that the answer is a plethora of "Yes"s.  There was
a thread here some time ago and many people offered packages, all
slightly different.
>Gnat.Calendar stuff looks like a very good start, but I don't want to be
>compiler-specific, so I would have to take that from GNAT, remove the
>GNAT specific stuff, and put it into my package.  It would be really
>nice to be able to parse and manipulate dates, do locales, etc.
  Claw.Time is not compiler specific, does (Windows) locales, etc.
I think the source is included in the downloadable intro version
located at www.adapower.com  As one of its authors, I think highly of
it. :)