From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: gnat cross compilation
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:36:16 GMT
Date: 2008-08-20T22:36:16+00:00	[thread overview]

For Some docs try:

    http://kegel.com/crosstool/

Or try  ( copied from another post )

     from:  Samuel Tardieu   Jul 1.

Quote:
     if you want to give it a try, I produced a quick patch for the latest
     GCC SVN trunk which may work or may not work.

     You must:

        - fetch the latest GCC sources from the FSF, SVN trunk, see

            http://gcc.gnu.org/svn.html

          to retrieve the sources

        - apply the patch found at

            http://www.rfc1149.net/tmp/arm-linux-gnat-port.patch

        - build and install a native Ada+C compiler from those patched
          sources

        - build and install a cross compiler from those patched sources
          using the compiler built previously (it is important to have the
          cross-compiler built from a native compiler using the same
          version)

       I do not have any ARM board to test it. Please keep me informed
       privately (maybe keeping each other in Cc:) of how it went, so that I
       can add this patch to the GCC sources if it is working for you.

       Sam
       --
       Samuel Tardieu -- s...@rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/

Unquote: