* libre.adacore.com broken?
@ 2006-09-25  8:33 Maciej Sobczak
From: Maciej Sobczak @ 2006-09-25  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I try to download GNAT GPL from libre.adacore.com, but after trying to
follow the relevant link I get:

Bad Gateway

This seems to be permanent. Is anybody monitoring this site?
Are there any mirrors?

Programming    : http://www.msobczak.com/prog/

* Re: libre.adacore.com broken?
@ 2006-09-25  8:53 ` Peter H.M.Brooks
From: Peter H.M.Brooks @ 2006-09-25  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maciej Sobczak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to download GNAT GPL from libre.adacore.com, but after trying to
> follow the relevant link I get:
>
> Bad Gateway
>
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
>
> This seems to be permanent. Is anybody monitoring this site?
> Are there any mirrors?

Me too - I've been trying this weekend and I couldn't find a
web-master's address.

* libre.adacore.com broken?
@ 2006-09-25 13:01 Maciej Sobczak
From: Maciej Sobczak @ 2006-09-25 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2006-09-25 13:46 ` claude.simon
From: claude.simon @ 2006-09-25 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

https://libre2.adacore.com/ is OK

@ 2006-09-25 21:07   ` Björn Persson
From: Björn Persson @ 2006-09-25 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter H.M.Brooks wrote:
> Maciej Sobczak wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I try to download GNAT GPL from libre.adacore.com, but after trying to
>> follow the relevant link I get:
>>
>> Bad Gateway
>>
>> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
>>
>> This seems to be permanent. Is anybody monitoring this site?
>> Are there any mirrors?
>>
> Me too - I've been trying this weekend and I couldn't find a
> web-master's address.

Well, they still have their broken firewall, but the symptom of that is
that the connection hangs indefinitely so that no web pages ever get
through. "received an invalid response" sounds like a different problem.

--
Bj�rn Persson                              PGP key A88682FD
                    omb jor ers @sv ge.