From: "Kevin Rigotti" <rigotti@atc.dera.gov.uk>
Subject: Re: looking for a fast  re-usable non-pointer data structure ....
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 17:00:25 -0000
Date: 2001-11-12T17:00:25+00:00	[thread overview]

What doesn't it like?

Are you trying to return a limited type from a remotely dispatched function,
or some other thing that would need T'Read and T'Write but cannot have them.

If the tree is reasonably complete you wouldn't lose much by mapping the AVL
tree onto an array and just marking the unused nodes in some way.

Kevin
--
ATC Systems Group, DERA, St Andrews Road, Malvern, Worcestershire WR14 3PS,
UK