From: Georg Bauhaus <sb463ba@l1-hrz.uni-duisburg.de>
Subject: Re: Emacs Language Sensitive Editing
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 00:45:19 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2001-11-02T00:45:19+00:00	[thread overview]

Peter Hermann <ica2ph@iris16.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote:

: The major obstacle are those unspeakable special keystroke sequences
: which I can not map on my different keyboard brands (PC, DEC, SGI, Sun).

The editors sam, acme, and wily, have readjusted my personal
ways of using Emacs. If your interface includes a mouse or similar,
try them, then go back to Emacs and start using the mouse.

Also, viper mode it good for your fingers. :-)

Georg