From: Peter Hermann <ica2ph@iris16.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject: Re: Emacs Language Sensitive Editing
Date: 31 Oct 2001 08:50:04 GMT
Date: 2001-10-31T08:50:04+00:00	[thread overview]

Stephen Leake <stephen.a.leake.1@gsfc.nasa.gov> wrote:
> For those who might have missed it, here is the announcement of a
> version release for Else, which has excellent support for Ada. It was
> posted on comp.emacs.sources.
[snip]

nice to hear this.
unfortunately, I never familiarized with emacs
in spite of a number of initial attempts:
The major obstacle are those unspeakable special keystroke sequences
which I can not map on my different keyboard brands (PC, DEC, SGI, Sun).
I wonder how people are using their specific keyboards.
(e.g. where is "The Meta Key", where the ESC, gold, etc. etc.)
Advice is welcome.

--
Peter Hermann Tel+49-711-685-3611 Fax3758 ica2ph@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de
Pfaffenwaldring 27 Raum 114, D-70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen