From: "Tony Gair" <tonygair@donot.spam.btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: Tasks sharing a protected object
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 00:59:44 -0800
Date: 2001-10-31T00:59:44-08:00	[thread overview]

Are you sure ted that the protected object will work that way,
I thought the data storing package would have to be the parent of both tasks
sharing the data,

are you sure that two identical protected objects (with different data would
be created....

one sure way is two adasocket the storing task ala S.Tardeau