From: "Marin David Condic" <dont.bother.mcondic.auntie.spam@[acm.org>
Subject: Re: Newbie wanna Ada
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:18:00 -0400
Date: 2001-10-26T13:18:03+00:00	[thread overview]

Here's another example of things that migh make good additions in some form
to an Ada standard library. The GUI part is a bit ambitious because of the
multiple possibilities on different platforms, but why not a standard Ada
sockets library component? It should be possible to come up with a package
interface that is implementable on just about anything that does TCP/IP,
right? Windows and Unix would probably cover the bulk of the demands.

MDC
--
Marin David Condic
Senior Software Engineer