From: David Starner <dvdeug@x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu>
Subject: Re: Book to learn GtkAda
Date: 18 Oct 2001 06:43:49 GMT
Date: 2001-10-18T06:43:49+00:00	[thread overview]

On 17 Oct 2001 23:29:54 +0200, Michael Bode <m.g.bode@web.de> wrote:
> Btw: Would it be possible and even make sense to create an Ada binding
> for Qt?

Sure. A direct binding to the C++ would highly GNAT-specific, though.
(GTKAda is GNAT-specific, but the authors claim it would be easy to fix
if anyone cares to.) The other problem would be the social problem, of
creating enough users and developers to keep it up to date and complete.
There's no technical reason why it can't be done, though, as far as I
know.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I saw a daemon stare into my face, and an angel touch my breast; each