* AdaTutor Has Moved
@ 2001-10-04 13:48 John Herro
From: John Herro @ 2001-10-04 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

The Ada Tutor Web site has moved to www.adatutor.com.  Also, our
E-mail address has changed to john [at] adatutor [dot] com.  (The
address from which this message is posted is just a spam trap.)

For those of you maintaining Web pages with pointers to Ada tutorials,
please update your links.

Most of the people in this newsgroup already know Ada.  We want to
reiterate that we expect shareware registrations only from people who
use AdaTutor to learn Ada.  If you already know Ada, we don't expect
you to register, but we would be honored to receive any comments you
may have about our tutorial.

John J. Herro
Software Innovations Technology
www.adatutor.com

* Re: AdaTutor Has Moved
@ 2001-10-04 14:37 ` Jerry Petrey
From: Jerry Petrey @ 2001-10-04 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

John Herro wrote:

> The Ada Tutor Web site has moved to www.adatutor.com.  Also, our
> E-mail address has changed to john [at] adatutor [dot] com.  (The
> address from which this message is posted is just a spam trap.)
>
> For those of you maintaining Web pages with pointers to Ada tutorials,
> please update your links.
>
> Most of the people in this newsgroup already know Ada.  We want to
> reiterate that we expect shareware registrations only from people who
> use AdaTutor to learn Ada.  If you already know Ada, we don't expect
> you to register, but we would be honored to receive any comments you
> may have about our tutorial.
>
> John J. Herro
> Software Innovations Technology
> www.adatutor.com

John,

I just wanted to say thanks for your commitment to Ada all these years.
AdaTutor is a great learning tool and I'm sure it has helped many people
get into Ada - I know it helped me some 12 years ago and I have been
well
rewarded ever since.

Thanks again.

Jerry
-- Jerry Petrey
-- Senior Principal Systems Engineer - Navigation, Guidance, & Control
-- Raytheon Missile Systems          - Member Team Ada & Team Forth
-- NOTE: please remove <NOSPAM> in email address to
reply

* Re: AdaTutor Has Moved
@ 2001-10-05 12:49 ` Georg Bauhaus
From: Georg Bauhaus @ 2001-10-05 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

John Herro <john@prousa.net> wrote:

: For those of you maintaining Web pages with pointers to Ada tutorials,
: please update your links.

Is there no way for Ada professionaly to make their Hypertext
maintainable? :-)
See http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI

(No offence intended)

Georg