From: "Marin David Condic" <dont.bother.mcondic.auntie.spam@[acm.org>
Subject: Re: ada project
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:58:04 -0400
Date: 2001-09-24T15:58:05+00:00	[thread overview]

Lots of interesting projects are possible but it does depend on just how
much you want to bite off and chew. I recall back in the olden days when I
was in college, I had an OS class where we were given a
pseudo-machine-language and the job was to build an interpreter for it and
use it as the basis of a mini-OS. I could see something similar taking
advantage of tasks - but you're talking significantly more work than some
minor, illustrative program that satisfies the prof that you've gained a
grasp of some unique and interesting language feature.

But there are always chronic over-achievers out there who might appreciate
the challenge. :-)

MDC
--
Marin David Condic