From: "Marc" <marc.lecoq@net-clic.net>
Subject: Parameters in Sub
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:13:11 +0200
Date: 2001-09-21T15:44:17+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,
I will want to know: modes OUT and IN OUT, in a procedure, show all the 2
clearly a passage of parameters by " address " (of the variable). I have a
doubt about what one call the passage " by reference "
I associated it  IN OUT has this type of passage. Is this well that. Then
the passage by " value " designe it IN, the passage by " address " designe
the OUT??? Thank you for your answers.