* GNAT for Ada_OS
@ 2001-09-12 15:39 M. A. Alves
       [not found] ` <9nnt2q$bh$1@nh.pace.co.uk>
From: M. A. Alves @ 2001-09-12 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Looking for GNORT, I found ACT's GNAT Pro Bare Board.  Enquirying about
this, I was told to "use the GNAT public version on Windows and
use the No_Run_Time pragma".

(I remind what was "needed" was an Ada compiler emiting bootable code
independent from any preexisting OS running. To make the Ada Loader / OS.)

If that really works, we're in business ;-)

But must it be the _Windows_ GNAT? Strange.

                                     *

Hope everybody out there is reasonably safe from the forces of darkness.

--
   ,
 M A R I O   data miner, LIACC, room 221   tel 351+226078830, ext 121

* Re: GNAT for Ada_OS
       [not found] ` <9nnt2q$bh$1@nh.pace.co.uk>
@ 2001-09-12 21:35   ` Marin David Condic
From: Marin David Condic @ 2001-09-12 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just to answer one of my own questions.....

http://www.geocities.com/mvea/bootstrap.htm

MDC
--
Marin David Condic