From: "mop" <mop65715@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
Subject: interrupt handling
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:23:56 -0400
Date: 2001-09-07T15:23:56-04:00	[thread overview]

there's this business called pragma Attach_Handler and as such I was told to
use this to implement my interrupt handling. so now here's what i  wnat to
do;

1.  when i send a "certain" command (based on user selection) as part of my
data (serial) stream
2. i want to wait 200 ms for the device on the other end to respond with
interrupt
3.  if i get said interrupt within 200ms I need to synchronize with
interrupt and send "certain" command again... now keep doing that.
4.  if i DONT get interrupt within 200ms of wait from device on other end.
send certain command again.  if yet again no from "certain" command.  send a
different command.

Here's what i got but I dont know how to tie (1-4) above into this (below)

so now in my spec.
pragma Attach_Handler(IIOF2_Interrupt, Interrupt_Names.IIOF2,
Handler_CS_NT);

in the body
procedure IIOF2_Interrupt is
   pragma SUPPRESS(Storage_Check);

begin

   -- clear interrupt with whatever hardware using.

exception
   when others =>
      -- exception handler here

end IIOF2_Interrupt;