From: "Jean-Pierre Rosen" <rosen@adalog.fr>
Subject: Re: ASIS-FOR-GNAT, anyone?
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 19:08:09 +0200
Date: 2001-08-08T19:08:09+02:00	[thread overview]

"Lance" <lance.earwood@yahoo.com> a �crit dans le message news: 3B713442.80F2DCE3@yahoo.com...
> I've just been assigned a new project at work dealing with ASIS.  Not
> knowing Ada to begin with has made this quite a challenge.  I was
> wondering if someone could help with what seems like an easy thing to
> do.

There are two specific mailing lists for ASIS questions. From the ASIS page:

ASISWG/ASISRG maintains two electronic mail forums: one for general ASIS information and one for technical discussions about ASIS
itself. To have your email address added to one or both of these forums, send email to either:

SIGAda-ASIS-Request@ACM.Org
or
SIGAda-ASIS-Tech-Request@ACM.Org
with the following information:
Name
Company address (on as many lines as necessary)
Phone Number
FAX Number
E-mail address(es)
World Wide Web URL
Mailing address, if different from Company address

You'll find very helpful people there (my experience).

           J-P. Rosen (rosen@adalog.fr)