From: "Marin David Condic" <dont.bother.mcondic.auntie.spam@[acm.org>
Subject: Re: GNAT compiling problems on ME
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:23:45 -0400
Date: 2001-08-07T14:23:48+00:00	[thread overview]

You might try running your source file through gnatchop to make sure that
the file name(s) match what gnat expects. Do: "gnatchop -w somefile" (hint:
this may want to overwrite things you already have, so backup first!) That
should insure you have a properly named file & then try recompiling it.

MDC
--
Marin David Condic
Senior Software Engineer