From: "Antonio Dur�n Dom�nguez" <andudo@teleline.es>
Subject: RE: Diana specification for Ada
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 08:33:09 GMT
Date: 2000-09-06T08:33:09+00:00	[thread overview]

Dragonboy <dragonboy42@excite.com> escribi� en el mensaje de noticias
39A54478.68D5EA7C@excite.com...
> Does anyone know where I can object a functional/design specification
> for the Diana intermediate representation that is used by Ada
> compilers?  I know that it's some form of abstract syntax tree, but
> that's about it.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -DB

In the early 90's I was involved in the NATO APSE Project. The company that
developed the Ada Compilers was the German Company SYSTEAM AG that was
lately acquired by ALSYS. Those compilers used DIANA. The person in charge
of compiler development was Dr. Manfred Dausmann. He also wrote papers and
books regarding to the subject. If anybody knows DIANA for sure he is. I
don't know his current position nor location.

I hope this information will be useful.