From: "Joachim Schr�er" <joachim.schroeer@web.de>
Subject: Re: vector/matrix packages in Ada
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:24:41 +0200
Date: 2001-07-12T22:24:41+02:00	[thread overview]

Hallo,

you could look at http://www.adapower.com/schroer/lib-src.zip .
You will find some generic packages (math.generics.arrays.matrix_operations
and others) containing matrix / vector algebra.
I have also numerical algorithms (a subset of LINACK for linear algebra,
linear equation sovlvers, etc. and a subset of EISPACK for
eigenvalue/eigenvector problems using HQREV / HQREW). This software is in
Ada83 and I intend to adapt it to Ada95 (give it a hierarchical package
structure, use new attributes and packages from the Predefined Language
Environment etc.) before publishing it.
I think I cannot do this job before the end of the year, so contact me if
you want the Ada83 packages.

--
Joachim Schr�er