From: "Marin David Condic" <marin.condic.auntie.spam@pacemicro.com>
Subject: Re: Common ADA apps
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 16:53:45 -0400
Date: 2001-07-06T20:53:46+00:00	[thread overview]

GNAT is at least one reasonably famous app written in Ada. Follow some of
the web sites from AdaPower to see what else may be out there. I don't know
of anything like "Windows 2000" level of fame, but then things like this
typically don't offer the source code anyway.

If you're looking for just an illustration of how to get to TCP/IP and use
it from Ada, I've got some examples on my web page: http://www.mcondic.com/
Look for the Ada Programming page and the Client/Server Applications
section. You'll find some minimalist examples there that should get you
started with TCP/IP.

MDC
--
Marin David Condic