From: "Vladimir Bednikov" <Vladimir.Bednikov@ebor.com>
Subject: Re: ada sockets question
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 13:26:45 +0930
Date: 2001-07-05T04:04:21+00:00	[thread overview]

I am trying to transfer 32 lots of 2048 data samples which are in signed
short int format.
One way i did it was to create a string to hold each individual 2048 samples
and send
it. This takes 32 seconds to send the 32 blocks, I want it sent in less than
one second.
I tried to combine all 32 blocks of 2048 samples into one string and send it
in one go
but got a core dump when I tried to use the stream_listener example to
receive the data.
Is there a max limit on the size of the packets that I can send?

Bye all