From: "N&J" <nikogian@hotmail.com>
Subject: [SOLVED] Help with translation: Fortran77 => Ada95
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 22:51:37 +0300
Date: 2001-07-04T19:51:50+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi all,
I have been working on this translation for more than a day. Thanks to your
help, and from some personal e-mails I got and from a similar C ("goto"
free) program I found, I finally managed to translate it to Ada95 (I at
least think so!). Some minor modifications and testing remains. If anyone is
interested in the result please send me an e-mail and I will gladly send
him/her the code.

Thanks again,
John.