From: Georg Bauhaus <sb463ba@l1-hrz.uni-duisburg.de>
Subject: Re: C++ friend
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:12:13 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2001-07-03T15:12:13+00:00	[thread overview]

Richard Johnson <johnson105@home.com> wrote:
: Howdy, could someone point me to a good author or tell me if there is an
: equivilent to a C++ friend in Ada95?

Maybe this is not _precisely_ what you've asked for, but I've
found The Rationale extremely useful. If you do not have it
already,
http://www.adaic.com/standards/95rat/RAThtml/rat95-p2-4.html

N. Cohen: Ada as a 2nd language, compares C++ and Ada features
in many places.

: If anyone knows of any examples or sources to examples it would be
: appreciated :)

with some luck, in
http://www.adapower.com/lang/

--  Georg
---
Microsoft Windows--a fresh perspective on information hiding