From: "Christophe" <christophe.dubach@epfl.ch>
Subject: Project : 3d graphic interface in Ada...
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:47:24 +0200
Date: 2001-06-29T10:48:54+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I was thinking of a 3d graphic interface for Linux that will change the way
of using computer. My dream would be to create a 3d interface (with OpenGL)
like a doom-like... instead of having windows with application inside, a new
concept could be to have room with application inside. this will allow
application to be in 3d. The navigation between room will be easy ; two ways
to get in : by moving with the arrow key to get out of the room and to get
in another or with a menu, by example on the top of the screen to access
rooms.

Why Ada and why OpenGL ? Ada because I think it's the better and safer
language and OpenGL because nowaday avery hardware support OpenGL.

Well if someone is interested or want to sepak about that, reply to this
post.

Christophe.