From: "Peter Amey" <pna@praxis-cs.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Old ADA exectuables on Solaris.
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:26:54 +0100
Date: 2001-06-28T11:26:54+01:00	[thread overview]

We had some binary compatibility problems with Solaris in two cases:

1) things compiled under what used to be called SunOS not running under
Solaris
2) things compiled under Solaris not running on later versions that used
64-bit kernels

ISTR them failing with segmentation faults rather than constraint error, but
this might be another line of enquiry for you.

Peter