From: "Ehud Lamm" <mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il>
Subject: Re: Easiest graph pakcage
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 01:30:09 +0300
Date: 2001-06-28T01:30:09+03:00	[thread overview]

Pat Rogers <progers@classwide.com> wrote in message
news:kLr_6.821$rs5.5741@nnrp1.sbc.net...
> The "NOSC Tools" for Ada 83 that were developed by Intermetrics has a
graph
> package I've used many times in the past.  I believe those packages are on
> the PAL, or the ASR, or whatever it is called nowadays...

Thanks. I tried searching for it, and found something... It is onyl for DAGs
though (which may be ok for my needs).
I couldn't get it to compile though, since the file I found didn't include
all the requried support packages. I also had a hard time gnatchop-ing it
for use with Gnat.
In fact, I'd much prefer something that can be used directly with Gnat, so
that if I direct my student to it, I wouldn't have to create a private
mirrored version with Gnat filenames and so on, with all the issues this
entails (copyrights etc.)

--
Ehud Lamm   mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il
http://purl.oclc.org/NET/ehudlamm <==  Me!