From: "Ehud Lamm" <mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il>
Subject: AWS question
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 00:26:57 +0300
Date: 2001-06-28T00:26:57+03:00	[thread overview]

First I must thank the AWS authors for doing a great job.

My question is about using AWS.Client. I am accessing a site that uses
multiple levels of redirection, and I was wonering if there is some hidden
option so that Client.Get will get the "normal" HTML page, after all the
redirections are done. This seems like a useful feature, but I couldn't find
it, so it seems I have to follow these links myself (which means parsing the
META tag etc.)
Is there an easier way to do this?

(If not, I'd add this to the TODO list, since it is seems to me to be quite
important for building clients).

--
Ehud Lamm   mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il
http://purl.oclc.org/NET/ehudlamm <==  Me!