From: "Ehud Lamm" <mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il>
Subject: Easiest graph pakcage
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 22:21:54 +0300
Date: 2001-06-27T22:21:54+03:00	[thread overview]

What's the easiest to use package for graph based algortihms? I am looking
for something the exports a graph data type, and allows the obvious
operations. Not something overly clever, just something that can be easily
resued by students to build interesting stuff that's based on using graph
representations. I'd love to have the standard operations (e.g., transitive
closure) but I can even live without those. I want the package to use as
basic Ada as possible, which essentially means no tagged types. Generic are
fine.

I know of the Booch components, of course, but it seems to me that
installing them and understanding their terminology (managed/unmanaged etc.)
is quite an overkill for what I have in mind.

Any suggestions?

--
Ehud Lamm   mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il
http://purl.oclc.org/NET/ehudlamm <==  Me!