* C++ to ADA automatic binding tool generator
@ 2002-04-04  8:22 John Haddon
From: John Haddon @ 2002-04-04  8:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know of a tool for generating the ADA binding to C++ code? C2ada
does some but it does not work for a lot of C++ constructs. I'm using GNAT
3.14p on Windows NT.

Thanks.

John

Dr. John F. Haddon, QinetiQ Fellow,

Centre for Robotics and Machine Vision,
X107 Building, Room 1032,
QinetiQ, Cody Technology Park, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0LX, UK
Email:  jf_haddon@QinetiQ.com  Tel: 01252 395528; Fax: 01252 393942

Visiting Senior Fellow, CVSSP, University of Surrey.
Honorary Visiting Fellow, PANN, University of Exeter.

The Information contained in this Email and any subsequent correspondence is
private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s). For those
other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.

* Re: C++ to ADA automatic binding tool generator
@ 2002-04-04 12:02 ` Jeffrey Creem
From: Jeffrey Creem @ 2002-04-04 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

If the C++ code has an existing COM interface use bindcom from
www.adapower.com