From: "Marin David Condic" <marin.condic.auntie.spam@pacemicro.com>
Subject: Re: Counting heads...
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:20:40 -0400
Date: 2001-06-20T13:20:41+00:00	[thread overview]

It would be interesting to know of what companies utilize Ada to any
non-trivial extent. Perhaps this is something that would fall under SIGAda
jurisdiction? If a shop has much use of Ada at all, someone there is likely
to be a member. Asking the membership for their company affiliation &
whether or not Ada is used there (Always, Sometimes, Never) would provide
useful information if it was put on the website.

MDC
--
Marin David Condic
Senior Software Engineer