From: "Jeff C," <nolongersafeto@userealemailsniff.com>
Subject: Re: DWARF output from Gnat on a Windows platform.
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 04:55:33 GMT
Date: 2003-11-14T04:55:33+00:00	[thread overview]

I can't really comment as to whether you would really need DWARF for this
but Iwould
imaging that  using the -gdwarf-2 option to a up to date gcc release would
cause either the compiler to die, do nothing or write DWARF output
as requested.

Have you looked at

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/bfdada/