From: "Marc A. Criley" <mcNOSPAM@mckae.com>
Subject: Re: sub-reddit Ada
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 09:11:53 -0500
Date: 2010-05-02T09:11:53-05:00	[thread overview]

Simon Wright wrote:

> The RSS feed at feed://www.reddit.com/r/ada/.rss continues to work fine
> (unless there's been something posted since the IFACTS article?

The only thing posted since then was a "self-posting" that I used as a
test, and then deleted.

Apparently this is a fairly widespread problem, mostly affecting the
smaller sub-reddits. I'd noticed that "alabama" had also vanished, and
in one of the moderator help forums a number of others were mentioned.

Reportedly the admins are "working feverishly" on getting it resolved,
but no timeframe has yet been provided.

Marc A. Criley
Moderator, Ada Sub-reddit