From: "Marin David Condic" <marin.condic.auntie.spam@pacemicro.com>
Subject: Re: package body functionality
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 10:25:26 -0400
Date: 2001-05-30T14:25:29+00:00	[thread overview]

Point taken. It is kind of a matter of how you look at it. I just brought it
up because its an example of the importance of looking over the
documentation for unusual cases. In 99.44% of the cases, you've got a
simple, self contained, program that elaborates when you run it. But there
may be cases where the elaboration has more subtle implications.

I'll try to hold my head right and look at it with the corner of my eyes
next time. It's the only way to see something that has an SEP field
surrounding it. :-)

MDC
--
Marin David Condic