From: "Marin David Condic" <marin.condic.auntie.spam@pacemicro.com>
Subject: Re: package body functionality
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 17:29:11 -0400
Date: 2001-05-29T21:29:12+00:00	[thread overview]

Possible exception: If the package is a shared library or in a distributed
environment. I'm not sure what the language rules are, but I'd suspect that
a DLL would not re-elaborate every time another program started up and
called for its services. Maybe under some conditions (separate data spaces)
but not if it was some sort of shared resource. Or would it?

Interesting question - maybe I'll have to look up "Elaboration" tomorrow if
nobody posts an answer before I get back to work. :-)

MDC
--
Marin David Condic
Senior Software Engineer